Schedule of Events – July 15-16, 2023
Saturday Staging and Check-in for the event at the Mill City, NV, TA Gas Station 6000 E. Frontage Road Mill City, NV, 89418
- Must be pre-registered to attend
- Please gas up before checking in
- Trail sack lunch, snacks and water will be available.
Prompt departure for trail ride. Trail will start at Rye Patch Reservoir / Lassens Meadows, traversing the Lassen-Applegate trail towards Black Rock Desert North of Gerlach NV.
Saturday evening arrive at camp between 5:00 & 7:00pm. — Dinner is provided
Sunday morning camp breakfast provided. — Trail sack lunch, snacks and water will be available.
Departure for second day trail ride. Heading North once again through High Rock Canyon arriving at Stevens Camp.
Sunday evening arrive at camp between 5:00 & 7:00pm. — Dinner is provided.
- This concludes our event, you have the option of leaving or staying overnight and leaving Monday.
Monday morning departure for self led trip back to the town of Cedarville, CA — Coffee and pastries will be available
* All times subject to change
- Fernley NV – which is 90 miles, 1h30min from check in
- Lovelock NV which is 45 miles, 40 min from check-in
- Rye Patch State Recreation Area which is 20 miles (20min) from check in.